Drizzle - Hydrating Mist
For the people who have suffered from dry, un-moisturised and stagnant hair long enough.
Since water is the source of all growth (including hair growth) this hydrating mist conditions your hair, detangles and ultimately helps you retain moisture...longer!
This 6 ingredient moisture shower paired with Inches or any other oil is the dangerous combo your hair or beard needs.
Drizzle can be used any day to detangle your hair as-well as weightless hydration for your hair
How to Use
A few spray on your strands or your beard almost instantly softens and rehydrates your hair.
A few spray on your strands or your beard almost instantly softens your hair and detangles it.
Hydrate & seal (2-4 times a week)
Drizzle can be used to hydrate & seal your hair hairs moisture .
Step 1: Spray Drizzle on your hair and scalp to hydrate & refresh both your hair & scalp
Step 2: Apply an oil we suggest Inches to seal in the moisture
Step 1: Spray Drizzle on your beard & skin to hydrate & refresh both your beard
Step 2: Apply an oil we suggest Inches to seal in the moisture.
Repeat every morning.
- Weightless moisture - Hydrate and moisturise your hair without excessive build up.
- Anti-dryness - Oiling your scalp or beard isn't "moisturising it". Moisture only comes from water and this bad boy is infused with the finest hydrating ingredients to help you have moisturised hair for longer.
- Detangles in a few sprays - Tangled locs & beards aren't cute, detangle your hair almost instantly as soon as the mist hits your hair.
- Helps stimulate hair growth - Aloe, rose water & lavender essential oils are great ingredient for regrowing healthy hair cells, stimulating blood flow and promoting hair & beard growth.
- Has Antimicrobial & Anti-Bacterial Properties
Full Ingredients List
Purified Aqua, Aloe Vera, Rose Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Lavender Essential oil, Rosemary Essential oil & Phenoxyethanol
TEST THE PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA OF YOUR HAIR BEFORE COMMITTING TO APPLYING ALL OVER. IF YOU FEEL ANY IRRITATION OR DISCOMFORT DISCONTINUE USE.