Roots - Scalp & Beard Serum
"My scalp felt instantly soothed"
50% of the world suffers with dandruff & too many people have to deal with a burning, painful, irritated scalp causing extreme dryness, itchiness or both.
Roots are formulated to help heal, soothe and calm the scalp & beard.
- Calms & cools the scalp& the beard - when your scalp is extremely irritated this aloe-infused oil helps to soothe and calm down unbearable itchiness
- Loosen, lift and prevent dandruff and flakes - Say goodbye to the white stuff on your shoulders, key ingredients help to loosen, lift dandruff and prevent dandruff
- Lay the foundations for growth- You cannot grow without a healthy scalp or healthy skin under your beard. Feed your scalp & skin with vitamins and minerals needed for healthy hair growth
- Light & quick absorbing formula - This is lightweight oil when applied works almost instantly at cooling and absorbs quickly to get to use with ingredients such as Aloe, Neem & Baobab
- Helps fight dandruff and irritation at the root of the problem - this oils helps to fight the key areas which lead to creating dandruff and irritation
How to Use
Massage (3-4 times a week)
Hair: (5 minutes) rub the Roots oil in your hands for activation or warm up using the double boiling method and massage Roots to soothe and rejuvenate your scalp.
Beard: (5 minutes) rub the oil in your hands for activation or warm up (double boiling method) and massage Roots into your skin to soothe and calm
Seal (after your moisture routine)
Scalp & Strands: Seal in hydration and moisture with Roots for soothe and calm your scalp & strands
Beard: seal in moisture in hydration with Roots to encourage health. Roots can be used as a night treatment - both oils can be used daily
(1-2 times a week)
Hot oil Treatment (30 minutes)
Step 1 : Use the double boiling method to warm up the Roots oil
Step 2: Apply the warmed Roots oil to your scalp + strands and leave in for 30 mins
Step 3: After 30 mins follow up with your washday routine
Overnight mask (8 hours)
Step 1 : Apply the oil throughout your scalp & strands
Step 2 : Leave the Roots oil in your hair overnight
Step 3: Rinse out with warm water
Full Ingredients List
WARNING: This oil does contain a nut oil (sweet almond oil), if you have a nut allergy please do not buy.
Hand Infused With Amla, Aloe Vera, Shikaki, Moringa, Ashwagandha, Sandalwood oil, Baobab Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Neem Oil, Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Hibiscus flowers
TEST THE PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA OF YOUR HAIR BEFORE COMMITTING TO APPLYING ALL OVER. IF YOU FEEL ANY IRRITATION OR DISCOMFORT DISCONTINUE USE.
FOR SEVERE CONDITIONS OF DANDRUFF SUCH AS DERMATITIS CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO PURCHASE!